Product Management Reports
Product management industry survey
Each year Product Focus runs a survey on product management and product marketing for technology-based products.
The survey closes at the end of Jan.
It only takes 10-15 minutes and everyone who completes the survey will get
- a copy of the 2019 report with insights on roles, salary levels and issues
- access to our thought-leading infographics and Product Management Journals as well as recordings of our most popular webinars (these are not available elsewhere)
- entry into a prize draw
Our prize draw gives the chance to win some really valuable items
- a free place on one of our 2019 Public Courses valued at £1,590 / €1.870 (3 available) – something for your career
- a hardcopy set of all 15 Journals valued at £99 / €99 (25 available) – something for your shelf
- an A2 poster of our Product Activities Framework (50 available) – something for your wall
In Jan 2018, 680 people from over 400 companies took part in the survey. Their input gave us the data to provide a reliable snapshot of what’s happening in product management and product marketing.
The product management industry survey looks at the role, salary levels and issues of product managers and product marketers today.Download our 2018 Industry Survey
Top 10 Product Management Tools
Save hours of research. Get our free unique industry report on the top 10 product management tools.
This report is based on research in 2018 into this rapidly evolving market.
It identifies the tools used by product managers and product marketers to help them in 8 key areas of their work and names the tools that they’d recommend to their peers.
The report also identifies the top 10 tools and provides guidance on how to select from the myriad of options that are available.
The top 10 product management tools, aimed at product managers and product marketers, in alphabetical order are:
Download our free Top 10 Tools Report