Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) are a worldwide phenomenon, helping to drive the success of organizations like Google, Zynga, Oracle, Twitter, and many more.
They are particularly suited to driving the alignment necessary for a high-performing cross-functional product team. But, if not handled correctly, OKRs can quickly lead to silos, unethical behavior, and demotivation.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- create and use OKRs
- handle what goes wrong
- adjust course
- manage expectations
Our guest presenter is product leader Bruce McCarthy, author of the bestseller Product Roadmaps Relaunched: How to Set Direction while Embracing Uncertainty.
Bruce will answer questions like:
- What’s the difference between an output and a measurable outcome?
- What’s the difference between OKRs and KPIs?
- How to grade OKRs and what’s a good grade
- What’s the difference between committed and aspirational OKRs?
- How to measure things you can’t measure
- How to plan for things that don’t show results until future quarters
- How and when to recalibrate OKRs
Please join us for this free webinar
- Tue 2nd Nov 2021, 17:00 UK / 18:00 CEST / 12:00 EDT / 09:00 PDT