Product management webinars
Our free product management webinars are open to anyone who wants to find out more about product management.
They’re a great way to learn new stuff and ask questions of our Product Focus experts.
They only last 45 minutes and you can listen to a recording of the webinar afterwards if you want.
Why not register below?
How to do win/loss analysis in B2B companies
- Friday 28 Jul 2017, 12:00 UK time / 13:00 Central European Time
- Monday 31 Jul 2017, 12:00 UK time / 13:00 Central European Time
The 5 things you need to know to successfully end-of-life your product
- Friday 15 Sep 2017, 12:00 UK time / 13:00 Central European Time
- Monday 18 Sep 2017, 12:00 UK time / 13:00 Central European Time
Creating a strategic product plan (template and top tips)
- Friday 20 Oct 2017, 12:00 UK time / 13:00 Central European Time
- Monday 23 Oct 2017, 12:00 UK time / 13:00 Central European Time
How do I connect to the webinar?
After you register for a webinar you will be emailed details of how to connect. The email will provide the link to click so you can connect on the day. Normally you’ll use your computer for the audio connection although in some countries you’ll be given the option to dial in using a telephone.
How do I access a recording of the webinar after it’s finished?
Within a few hours of the end of the webinar you’ll be emailed a link which will allow you to play a recording of the webinar. Even if you don’t attend we’ll send you a link to the recording.
Can I listen to previous webinars?
If you’d like to listen to one of the webinars we’ve run in the past just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which one. Our previous webinars are :-
- 3 tools to help your product management
- Top 10 tips for launch success
- The 3 secrets of effective roadmapping
- Top 10 tips for getting requirements right
- 7 tips for pricing software
- 6 lessons from the world of start-ups
- How to become the voice of the customer in your business
- Is Agile breaking product management (with Steve Johnson)
- Stakeholder Management – tips and tricks
- What makes a killer proposition
- Product Management vs Product Marketing
- How to work effectively with B2B sales teams
- 7 things you can do to put product management in the driving seat
- How to persuade your boss to approve training
- The difference between a Product Manager and a Product Owner
- Product Marketing – delivering commercial success in B2B
- Fire-fighting – how to handle it like a professional
- User-centered design for product managers
- Roles and responsibilities – who does what
- Top 7 tips for better forecasts
- Roadmaps in an Agile world
- Digital Inbound Marketing – what you need to know as a product manager
- Product Management Survey Results: find out what the big issues are and what you should be paid
- Make your life easier: how to clarify what the product management role does in your business
- Product management with internal customers – why it’s difficult and how to make it work
- Kano Analysis – practical advice on how to prioritise requirements
- Using the ‘Jobs to be done’ concept to create and sell products customers really want to buy
Will you share my email address with anyone?
We will not pass on or sell your email to third parties. If you are not already signed up to our free Product Management Journal we will contact you to ask if you would like to subscribe. Our webinar service provider, Citrix, also automatically adds your email to our webinar contact list and you can opt-out of webinar invitations from us should you wish.