Product Management Reviews and Assessments
We’ve been doing product management for over 25 years. One thing we’ve learned is that the management of products is done very differently from business to business.
The way product responsibilities are split between teams varies and what’s best practice depends on a number of things … your development approach, types of products and lifecycle stage … also your market conditions and the size of your business.
This makes it difficult to know if what your doing is good, bad or indifferent.
We can help
Our Product Management Assessment is a structured review of your product management. The output is a set of practical recommendations to answer questions such as:
- Are we set up right?
- Have our people got the skills they need?
- What training do we need?
- What tools and processes should we have?
- Are we using best practice?
We use various proprietary tools to investigate product management at your company, analyse our findings and make our recommendations.
“Following our session last week with Product Focus we were delighted with the result. Your consultant hit the ground running to gather information on the business by speaking to the relevant parties. Their knowledge on the industry and context was like they worked within our business. They had a very engaging style which helped the team to be open … there was the right mix of high level overview, specifics and practical suggestions, tools and frameworks to implement the improvements we had identified.” Head of Business Strategy, UK Healthcare
Please call for a free 15 minute chat on +44 (0)207 099 5567 or email us at email@example.com.
Product Management Assessment
We start by scoping out the assessment so we both understand what will be covered, the timescales, costs and deliverables. The focus and level of detail is set by you.
All our assessments are undertaken by senior Product Focus consultants and the high-level process is shown below.
Why Product Focus?
- Our experience. We have worked with hundreds of companies and thousands of product managers. We know what works and what doesn’t.
- Our proprietary tools. Through our research and experience we have developed a set of tools that allow us to quickly pinpoint common issues and their solutions.
- Our database of past assessments. An invaluable resource used by our consultants for insights and best practice.
- Our annual industry survey. Another resource for our consultants that allows comparison against the industry norm.
- Our practical approach. As independent and impartial experts we make sure we give you practical and useful recommendations that will have a big impact in your business.
If you’d like to find out more, please call on +44 (0)207 099 5567 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.