In our experience, the basics of product management don’t vary hugely from one sector to the next. However, there are some key challenges that are specific to each industry and the retail sector is no exception. Three examples are:-
- Dealing with a complex mix of products e.g. physical products like EPOS and warehouse picking solutions, internal software systems used by employees, and a growing number of digital services.
- The breadth of the supply chain and how this integrates to internal and consumer-facing products
- How to maximize and evangelize the value that product management brings to the organization
Join us on this webinar to learn about product management in the retail sector and what we believe is best practice.
- Tue 15th Mar 2022, 17:00 UK / 18:00 CET / 12:00 EST / 09:00 PST
- Fri 18th Mar 2022, 12:00 UK / 13:00 CET