Product Management Webinars
Our free webinars are open to anyone who wants to find out more about product management.
They’re a great way to learn new ideas and ask questions about our Product Focus experts.
They only last 45 minutes and you can listen to a recording of the webinar afterwards if you want.
Why not register below?
Writing requirements that deliver
- Monday April 1, 2019, 12:00 UK time / 13:00 Central European Time
- Thursday April 4, 2019, 17:00 UK time / 18:00 Central European Time
Sign up for free to receive our emails, including notifications of future webinars, and to be able to download our free Journals, reports, and infographics.
We use a double opt-in process to confirm you want to receive our emails. After you click the submit button we’ll send you an email – please click the link in the email to confirm it’s you and you’ll then be taken to the page from which you can download our resources. The email can take up to 30 minutes – if you don’t see it, please check your spam folder.
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I connect to the webinar?
After you register for a webinar you will be emailed details of how to connect. The email will provide the link to click to connect on the day. Normally you’ll use your computer for the audio connection although in some countries you’ll be given the option to dial in using a telephone.
How do I access a recording of the webinar after it’s finished?
Within a few hours of the end of the webinar you’ll be emailed a link, which will allow you to play a recording of the webinar. Even if you don’t attend we’ll send you a link to the recording.
Can I listen to previous webinars?
If you’d like to listen to one of the webinars we’ve run in the past, just send us an email at email@example.com to let us know which one. Our previous webinars (in chronological order) are:
- 3 tools to help your product management
- Top 10 tips for launch success
- The 3 secrets of effective roadmapping
- Top 10 tips for getting requirements right
- 7 tips for pricing software
- 6 lessons from the world of start-ups
- How to become the voice of the customer in your business
- Is Agile breaking product management? (with Steve Johnson)
- Stakeholder Management – tips and tricks
- What makes a killer proposition
- Product Management vs. Product Marketing
- How to work effectively with B2B sales teams
- 7 things you can do to put product management in the driving seat
- How to persuade your boss to approve training
- The difference between a Product Manager and a Product Owner
- Product Marketing – delivering commercial success in B2B
- Firefighting – how to handle it like a professional
- User-centered design for product managers
- Roles and responsibilities – who does what
- Top 7 tips for better forecasts
- Roadmaps in an Agile world
- Digital Inbound Marketing – what you need to know as a product manager
- What should a product manager do in the first 90 days of a new job?
- The Product Management Lifecycle
- Product Management Survey Results: find out what the big issues are and what you should be paid
- Make your life easier: how to clarify what the product management role does in your business
- Product management with internal customers – why it’s difficult and how to make it work
- Kano Analysis – practical advice on how to prioritize requirements
- Using the ‘Jobs to be done’ concept to create and sell products customers really want to buy
- How to do win/loss analysis in B2B companies
- The 5 things you need to know to successfully end-of-life your products
- Creating a strategic product plan
- How to run world class Customer Advisory Boards and User Groups
- How to run successful trials
- The Buying Cycle for technology-based products
- What’s the point of product management? And selling value to Senior Management
- What’s product management really like? (our annual survey results)
- Starting a new job – checklist
- Requirements – how to make sure they deliver
- Product Manager vs Product Owner – who does what?
- Competitor Analysis
- Stakeholder Management – getting it right
- Product Portfolio Analysis for dummies
- Lies, damn lies and business cases
Will you share my email address with anyone?
We will not pass on or sell your email to third parties. If you are not already signed up to our free resources, we will email you to ask if you would like to sign-up and download them.