Private on-site training customized for your team
Improve your product team’s performance and learn industry best practice with our private product management training courses.
Product Focus is the preferred training partner for many organizations as we have the scale and experience to run everything from one-off training courses to a partnership encompassing multi-year of customized training and support programs that successfully embed new ways of working.
Addressing what matters to you
To help build your product management we have to understand your context and challenges. That might be as straightforward as a discussion with key stakeholders, a full training needs analysis or detailed review, which enables us to design, with you, a full training and support program.
Following this, we provide a clear and detailed proposal with suggested course content and pricing
Private training benefits
- Customized to your needs. Focusing on specific problem areas and using your company’s products in exercises to maximize value.
- Immersive experience. Our live online courses use the latest online training technology to keep you focused and energized. All our courses are limited to 15 people to ensure optimum engagement.
- Establish a new way of working. Practical best-practice approaches and skills that can be taken straight back to the office.
- Build team spirit and efficiency. Refresh, re-energize, and inspire – build a common language and expertise across the team.
- Provides complete confidentiality. Allowing open discussion about internal challenges.
- Delivered by experts. Our instructors all have in-depth product management experience across a wide range of companies and industries.
- Learn the terminology. Especially useful in the delegates’ first language is not English.
- Includes certification. Option to gain Product Focus’s industry-recognized certification.
- Post-training support. Delegates get access to our online Toolbox – an industry-leading source of tools, templates, checklists, and best practice resources.