Private on-site product management training
Improve your product team’s performance and learn industry best practice, with our private product management training courses.
Product Focus is the preferred training partner for many organizations. We can help with your basic training needs – like delivering a single training course. But, we also have the scale and experience to deliver multi-year partnerships.
When we partner with you, we can deliver customized training and support programs – to successfully embed new ways of working in your company.
Addressing what matters to you
We can best help you to improve your product management, if we understand your context and challenges. To do this, we may only need a discussion with key stakeholders – or we might need to make a detailed training-needs analysis.
If you have a very complex challenge, we might need to perform a detailed product management review – this enables us to co-design a comprehensive training and support program.
After we understand your needs, we provide a proposal with a course-content summary and pricing.
Private training benefits
- Customized to your needs. Focusing on specific problem areas and using your company’s products in exercises to maximize value.
- Immersive experience. Our live online courses use the latest online training technology to keep you focused and energized. All our courses are limited in size to ensure optimum engagement.
- Establish a new way of working. Practical best-practice approaches and skills that can be taken straight back to the office.
- Build team spirit and efficiency. Refresh, re-energize, and inspire – build a common language and expertise across the team.
- Provides complete confidentiality. Allowing open discussion about internal challenges.
- Delivered by experts. Our instructors all have in-depth product management experience across a wide range of companies and industries as well as being experienced trainers.
- Consistent high-quality content. Our training is part of a body of knowledge that is consistent best practice across all our courses. It’s not dependent on the personal experience of someone who happens to work at a famous company.
- Learn the terminology. Especially useful if the delegates’ first language is not English.
- Includes certification. Option to gain Product Focus’s industry-recognized certification.
- Post-training support. Delegates get access to our online Toolbox – an industry-leading source of tools, templates, checklists, and best practice resources.