Many IT, Development, and Product teams are focused on delivering internal products. These are platforms that underpin what’s sold to external customers (like an e-commerce platform) or services used by employees (like an HR system).
If you’re in this situation, it’s easy to feel that you are ‘stuck’ serving the business. Trapped in a world of disparate applications, technical complexity, demanding stakeholders, deadlines, and changing priorities. Always under pressure to deliver and unable to get ahead of the game.
This webinar explores how a product thinking mindset shift can help you escape – with free tools and ideas to get you on the front foot.
It will help you answer the following questions…
- How do you proactively manage internal products to provide a sustainable service to the business? So, moving away from just delivering something on time to thinking about the whole life cycle.
- How do you achieve a more commercial focus that drives business success and saves money? The answer includes moving from a ‘project’ mindset of one-off solutions to a ‘product thinking’ mindset.
- How can you change the focus from output-driven (i.e., when will the next feature be ready?) to outcome-driven, where you help internal stakeholders realize the maximum business value?
- How can you take on more of a leadership role to add value to the business? Of course, you need to respond tactically to short-term needs, but you also need a longer-term strategic view as the company develops.
Join us for one of the following sessions:
- Tue 23rd May 2023 at 17:00 UK / 18.00 CEST / 12:00 EDT / 09:00 PDT
- Fri 26th May 2023 at 12:00 UK / 13:00 CEST / 07:00 EDT / 04:00 PDT