Immersive online training customized for your team
Our world class training is now available online.
Product leaders are faced with supporting remote and distributed teams, maintaining morale and keeping their product team delivering at a consistently high level.
Whilst you might feel that classroom-based training is the best experience, the current crisis may last for many months and is already making competition tougher. Online training is an ideal way to bring the team together and keep them focussed on improving product management. It’s an opportunity to step back, ‘sharpen the saw’ and be ready for opportunities as they emerge. Your savings on travel costs can be re-invested into training to get direct business benefits now.
We’ve worked with experts in the industry to bring best practice to our fully immersive online training. Through a series of live online sessions using industry-leading tools, we deliver world class online training – without experiencing it, it’s difficult to imagine just how effective it is.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact us.
Private training benefits
- Immersive experience. The live online course is designed to keep delegates engaged and energized.
- Customized to your needs. Focusing on specific problem areas, using your company’s products in exercises to maximize value and delivered at times that work for you.
- Improve work quality and speed. With practical best practice tools, templates, and checklists that can be used straight away.
- Build team spirit and efficiency. Refresh, re-energize and inspire – build a common language and expertise across the team.
- Delivered by experts. We’ve been delivering training for 14 years, trained thousands of people and our instructors are all highly experienced product managers with in-depth experience across a wide range of companies and industries.
- Includes certification. Option to gain Product Focus’ industry-recognized certification.
- Post-training support. Delegates get access to our online Toolbox – an industry-leading source of best practice tools, content, and videos.
Addressing what matters to you
To help improve your product management, we have to understand your context and challenges. That might be as straightforward as a discussion with key stakeholders, a full training needs analysis or a detailed audit. These allow us to design, with you, a full training and support program.
Following this, we provide a clear and detailed proposal with suggested course content and pricing.
What does the course cover?
Private training courses are customized to teach what’s needed.
Courses are normally based on the modules of our 3-day public course which covers the topics below. However, we often change the balance of these or add content from our extensive library of additional material as well as custom content.
- Module 1: The product management and product marketing roles
- Module 2: Market analysis
- Module 3: Developing propositions
- Module 4: Business cases
- Module 5: Pricing
- Module 6: Product development and requirements
- Module 7: Launching and in-life management
- Module 8: Product strategy
- Module 9: Personal effectiveness
Click on the Course Brochure cover on the right to see more detailed course contents.
What is the format?
This course is a live online event with a limited number of delegates and run by two instructors. Participants get to interact with the instructors and other delegates, discuss issues and ask questions in real-time.
It typically runs each afternoon over a 5 day period split into a number of smaller sessions as this helps delegates to concentrate and stay focused. The session timings and course duration can be adjusted as required.
The material in our course has been honed over many years to keep it relevant and current and is the highest quality training available in the industry. Don’t take our word for it check out our Trustpilot ratings.
In each session you’ll be online, engaging through a set of highly interactive sessions with the instructors and other course attendees, learning best practice, working on exercises and discussing product management.
To take part you will need a computer with a microphone and webcam as well as headphones. You also need to test your internet connection and install the Adobe Connect app – your connection can be tested and the app installed from here.
What else is included?
Certification: after attending all 5 days delegates can take the Product Focus certification. Our certification demonstrates that participants understand how to apply best practice tools and ideas in real-world situations. To become a Product Focus Certified Product Manager, delegates will take an exam after the course.
Toolbox: We include 12 months’ free access to our online Toolbox. This industry-leading resource is packed with content and best practice. It includes all our propriety tools, templates, and checklists so you can get straight down to work – as well as more than 40 videos exploring important product management topics. It also includes all our journals, infographics, tool guides, and book reviews. It’s regularly updated and provides support whenever you need it.
Who will run the course?
Courses are run by two highly-experienced senior product leaders who work in the industry and who give insights into the reality of product management and product marketing in leading businesses today.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact us.