Live online product management courses and face-to-face training
Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Marketer … kick start your career by attending our industry-leading public product management training course. Whether you sell to businesses or consumers, work with software, physical products or services, and whatever your job title – if you work with products we have the course for you.
Thousands of people have rated our training as excellent. For the past 15 years, we’ve consistently updated our main course, Product Management and Product Marketing for technology-based products, to keep it relevant and current.
Product Focus is carefully monitoring the situation around the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and is committed to protecting the health and safety of both our delegates and instructors.
If you aren’t yet ready to book a course, join 23,000 people and sign-up for our free resources to keep up to date.
Should you need further information, have any concerns or queries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Why our product management courses?
We teach you how to think like a professional product manager/marketer.
- Become more effective. Learn the full range of skills, tools, and best practices used in leading companies today.
- Immersive experience. Our live online courses use the latest online training technology to keep you focused and energized. All our courses are limited to 15 people to ensure optimum engagement.
- Gain confidence and insight. Through a thorough understanding of your role and by sharing experiences with peers from other companies.
- Get certified. Become a Product Focus Certified Product Manager and demonstrate your commitment to professional development.
- Quiz expert instructors. All are highly experienced product managers with in-depth experience across a wide range of companies and industries as well as being highly-experienced trainers.
- Consistent high-quality content. Our training is part of a body of knowledge that is consistent best practice across all our courses. It’s not dependent on the personal experience of someone who happens to work at a famous company.
- Learn the terminology. Especially useful if English is not your first language.
- Post-training support. Delegates get access to our online Toolbox – an industry-leading source of tools, templates, checklists, and best practice resources.