Training for product management leaders
We offer Product Leader Training with our Leading Product Management course. It is ideal for you if you’re running (or aspiring to run) a product management function, department, or team.
What will I learn?
If you’re a first-time product leader, you will learn how to organize and run a product function effectively. As an aspiring product leader, you will learn what it means to lead other product managers and teams. And as a seasoned product management leader, you will learn how to build a high-performing team and organization.
You will improve your skills and understanding through the perfect mix of theory and individual and group activities. What’s more, you will be engaged and feel energized as you experience a rich blend of interaction, discussions, and exercises.
We provide the course in online and in-person/face-to-face formats.
- The live online course runs over 4 consecutive half-days.
- The in-person course is 3 full days in London.
Highly experienced product leaders deliver the course. Delegates tell us how they love the opportunity to share experiences with peers from other companies. Also, they greatly value the insights from our expert instructors. Because of this, they get value far beyond the course material they learn.
Note: This course does not teach you how to build roadmaps etc. For this, please see our flagship course: Product Management and Product Marketing for technology-based products. So, if you haven’t attended this course, or don’t currently lead a team of product people, please get in touch to make sure this training is suitable for you.
- Become more effective. Learn how to manage a world class product management function and a team of product people.
- Networking. We limit this exclusive course to 15 delegates. Because of this, you have time to meet other leaders and share your product management challenges – perfect for learning from your peers and instructors.
- Gain confidence and insight. You will gain a thorough understanding of your role. Also, you will get practical insights from peers from other companies. So, this will give you more confidence to take action.
- Improve your profile. You will learn how to sell the business value of product management within your organization. Thus, you can deliver more value and raise your profile
- Quiz expert instructors. Each instructor is a highly-experienced product management leader. So, they have deep knowledge across a wide range of companies and industries. Therefore, you can gain valuable insights not available in textbooks.
- Improve product management performance. We will provide you with unique tools developed from helping thousands of clients for over 16 years. So, you can then review the product management in your business. Then, you can create a set of practical recommendations (and an action plan) to improve your product management.
- Post-training support. After training, we give you access to our industry-leading online Product Focus Toolbox. So, this equips you with great insights, best practice tools and templates, journals, infographics, and videos. Therefore, you will have everything to take action and make an impact.
The course is structured to address the four key areas that impact product leaders: Product Strategy, Product People, Product Organization, and Product Execution.