We have worked with a wide range of companies in the Finance industry.
These range from Retail Banking, Fintech, Investment Banking to Financial Services.
Some of the product management issues we have seen include:
- Maturing the product management/product marketing role to become more leading and strategic within the business
- Handling the constant battle for resources often made worse by regulatory and compliance pressures
- Responding to the disruption caused by changing financial technology and commercial models
- Balancing responsibilities for internal platforms and external products
- Managing legacy platforms and migration to new solutions and ways of working, as part of digital transformation
Many companies have run private on-site training courses for their teams. This has helped establish a common way of working and addressed specific issues. Others have sent delegates to our public courses where they get a chance to learn with peers from other industries.