We have worked with a wide spectrum of companies in the Automotive industry.
These include providers of component and support services, dealership management tools, and business intelligence.
Some of the product management issues we have seen within the Automotive industry include:
- Maturing the product management role to become more leading and strategic within the business
- The long lead time from being approved as a partner to achieving commercial payback
- Balancing the demands of global customers with the delivery of standardized products
- The challenges of a complex eco-system including OE’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and the aftermarket
- The importance of product quality, requirement traceability, and risk management
Many companies have run private on-site training courses for their teams. This has helped establish a common way of working and addressed specific issues. Others have sent delegates to our public courses where they get a chance to learn with peers from other industries.