We have worked with a wide range of companies in the Insurance sector.
Most of these companies are grappling with the challenges of becoming digital-based companies (Insurtech).
Some of the product management issues we have seen include:
- Maturing the product management/product marketing role to become more leading and strategic within the business
- The clash of agile approaches working within more traditionally structured organizations
- Responding to the disruption caused by changing technology and commercial models
- Balancing responsibilities for internal platforms and external products
- Managing legacy platforms and migration to new solutions and ways of working, as part of digital transformation
Many companies have run private on-site training courses for their teams. This has helped establish a common way of working and addressed specific issues. Others have sent delegates to our public courses where they get a chance to learn with peers from other industries.