Product Management Leadership Forum
Monday April 15, 2019, London
For product management leaders in technology-based industries.
Through a series of presentations, workshops, and discussions, this forum will
- Explore how to build a world class product management team or department
- Help you create a plan to build the value of product management in your business
- Give an opportunity to discuss the issues that matter with peers and industry experts
What did previous participants think?
Is it for you?
If you’re like many product management leaders, you’re very busy, and there’s little time and support for working on building a high-performance product management function. The Forum provides an oasis away from the usual daily distractions – dedicated time and space to focus.
You will need to have some senior management or team leading experience to benefit from the Forum.
What are the benefits?
- Learn what a world class product function looks like
- Explore the big issues that companies face and get insider perspectives from peers and industry experts
- Discuss how to sell the value of product management to senior management
- Access unique tools and techniques to take away and apply
- Create a plan to lead and improve product management in your business
What will we cover?
Our focus is on the big issues you have as a product management leader in your organization. We also bring our experience of working closely with a wide range of companies when delivering training and running product management reviews as well as our 2019 industry survey. For example in the past topics have included …
- Making sure Agile doesn’t break product management
- Moving from fire-fighting to strategic leadership
- Prioritization – when everything is #1
- Explaining product management to senior management
- Fuzzy product roles and responsibilities within a company
- Inside Out to Outside In – decision making based on customer data and insight
Why a forum for product management leadership?
Product management conferences are a good source of new information. However, you can spend a lot of time passively listening to people present. Or you can find yourself with a mix of people from all levels whose jobs are completely different from yours.
This Forum is for product management leaders. It has a high degree of participation and discussion with peers who are facing similar challenges across different technology industries. It gives the dedicated focus and expert support needed to effectively address the issues.
When is it?
The forum is a full-day event on Monday April 15, 2019, starting with breakfast at 8:30 am and finishing at 5:00 pm.
We have a post-forum drinks get together after the event at 5:00 pm. Everyone is invited. This is an ideal time to talk with other leaders, reflect on the day, exchange contact details and enjoy yourself.
The event will be hosted by the Directors of Product Focus at a venue designed to keep you engaged and energized. It’s called Wallacespace – you’ll love it.
Centrally located in Clerkenwell Green in London, UK. Ideal for transport links and a good selection of hotels and restaurants.
The address is: Wallacespace, 18 Clerkenwell Green, London EC1R 0DP, UK. (View on map)
Convenient London Underground Tube stops include Barbican, Farringdon and Chancery Lane.
What is the price?
The price of the Forum is £745 excluding UK VAT tax (20%). Early bird price of £495 excluding UK VAT tax if booked before March 10, 2019.
Workshop binders and full sets of our posters and Product Management Journals are included.April 15, 2019 Register Now – 1 place available
The price includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and snacks throughout the day. Please contact us if you have any special dietary requirements.